October 14, 2013

Whoa!

Guess who's back from the grave (AKA working full time)?

Li'l old me!

And I will be pretty old as my birthday's coming up soon.

Much has happened in the past months, lots to be thankful for (see what I did there? Referencing Thanksgiving and all. But not if you're American. Silly rabbits, later Thanksgivings are for...people who can wait an extra week for their turkey! Although we had pulled pork...)

Instead of words, have some pictures. All photos taken by my lovely friends!

Ziplining in the rain.

Seals. On an island.
A secret harbour?!
Yay friends!

More rain, different place.
My glasses are falling off! Must be a good time.

Hmm, looks like that's all the photos I can add to this post! And it's rather late. More to follow on the morrow.

Adieu!

(Where are these lovely photos from? A treetop adventure place I forget the name of, Sidney Island and Pacific Rim - both of which are National Park Reserves.)