May 19, 2013

Halloween Plotting

It's only May, but hey, never too early to start planning for Halloween!

So I've got two front runners this year, one left over from a couple years ago when I was mostly bald (I went with Tintin that time, best costume of my life :) ) and one I thought of the other day.

Alien lady from Mars Attacks!
Pros: 

I can sew, so the dress shouldn't be too hard. 
I already thought of a way to get that hair height. 
Eyeball ring?!

Cons:

That print might be hard to find.
I don't have a bullet bra.
I lost all my makeup.

Spider Jerusalem from Transmetropolitan
Pros:

Black suit, easy!
Funky glasses readily available on Etsy.
I've always wanted to threaten people with a bowel disruptor.

Cons:

I have hair now.
Also, boobs. 
And I'd get a headache from wearing fake glasses.

So many decisions!

Just for funsies, here's a clip of a Halloween Costume Contest I was in last year. (Me and the BF as Liz and Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus are at 36 seconds)