April 27, 2013

Also

I really want to see Doctor Who tonight. I think I'm one of the few that don't just watch it all in one go online, or whatever it is that people use technology for. But I gotta go to work, so I have let it be known that I expect someone to PVR it for me to watch tomorrow...

And play more Rockband 3! (tomorrow, after watching said episode)

Yesterday me and the BF made a bunch of our friends as Rockband characters (weirdly enough we were all in a band in real life, in the dark ages when we were 16) and holy poops it was uncanny! Most of us just looked good, but I swear, one of the EA guys working on the game must have been the doppelganger of our pal -- all his weird facial expressions and movements were spot on. Even when you couldn't see his face in the cutscene when they're waving on the tour bus! We had a pretty fun time switching his hairstyles too, cause it looked exactly like him but with a mohawk or anime hair...