April 22, 2013

Interview and Monsters

Had a pretty awesome interview today. I won't say with whom, but it involves running around in nature/science centres/aquariums/beaches and telling people that they should get out there and look at stuff. I'm afraid I quoted Anne of Green Gables ("scope for the imagination!"), and somehow managed to use my monster mask. Let's just say I did a short presentation on grizzly bears... I met a couple suits in the elevator going down afterward, they were covertly checkin' it out, so I breezily said "another day at the office, eh?" or some such thing and felt coolly weird and mysterious. Then I went to my favourite library across the street and picked up some light reading. I pretty much live at the library if you hadn't guessed.

I haven't got any pictures of the monster mask, but here's the video I used it in.


So! To celebrate being free of schooly bits (for noooooowwwww - as the Pepsi people say. In a really dumb tagline) and because my niece wanted one, I have almost finished knitting up one of these monsters!


Ahh, feels good to be carefree and able to fritter away my time! Fritter fritter! Yeah. Feels good. Also these. I wanna make these too.


Kinda hard to see from the pic, but it's written by Tina Barrett if you wanted to look it up. As usual, pics to follow at a later date. I haven't got a camera or a phone or anything, so I have to wait til my mom goes to work so I can use her iPad, and I usually forget :P